Sunday, May 15, 2011

It's a Blogging Bonanza!

It's been a little while since I've blogged, but I'm only doing a short one today to show off my tumblr. I know, I've got a bajillion bloggy things, but I like to keep my blogs a little separate. Why? Because I can.


This blog is for those long public posts that I really don't mind who sees. I feel sorta like a queen addressing my public, except with slightly less ego. (Who am I kidding, I am the queen of ego!) My LiveJournal is completely private, only visible to people I choose to let see it. My Facebook is also pretty private because I like to blow off steam there and get a little political. My Twitter is public, and it's how I stalk the few famous people I keep up with and friends and other bloggers all over the world. So if I have all of that, why did I need a tumblr, too?

That's pretty simple. I love taking photos with my iPhone. I see so many things that I go "OH SHINY!" over and snap photos of. I like to share things that interest me with people whether they care about it or not, so I'm putting it all on my tumblr. Things from my ギャル obsession to fun typography and design goodies to random photos that make me happy will go there. So far, it's really been a good place for me to save Japanese fashion pics that inspire me (mostly ギャル shops) so I have an easy reference when I'm shopping. (Haha, like I ever have money for that anymore!)

Maybe that'll shed a little light on my thought process when it comes to Internetworking. I have a rhyme and reason and my own organization style online. And for the record, I'm probably going to make my own ギャル-related blog, or quite likely just a style blog, but that's going to come after I do a little more personal organization offline.



J

No comments:

Post a Comment