Monday, May 26, 2014

Long Time No Blog

I had a moment of memory today. I remembered this blog. I remember that I was very much interested in gyaru and how gyaru woke me from my appearance apathy.

I've since "graduated", realizing that I didn't want to be lumped into one standard of beauty that wasn't truly mine. I didn't want an unattainable body; I wanted the body my frame is meant to hold. I don't want straight blonde hair; I want to enjoy my thick curly hair and go ginger. I don't want to wear what's being sold in the gyaru stores (actually, I do want some of them, but bear with me); I want something unique and true to my own style. 

Where does this leave me? I have to rely on my will and my current means to make these things happen.

It's truly time to wake up and be a Realist Gal.

Stick with me on my journey, ok?

1 comment:

  1. *stands up and applauds* You know I'm here with you!

    ReplyDelete