Monday, May 26, 2014

Samantha Wright and My Goals

My fitness hero is Samantha Wright. Look at her.


This is her blog: http://www.pixiestrength.com/.

There, now that you've seen her, why is it I'm looking to her for my inspiration on body type and fitness? I have a few reasons.


  • She's 5'2". I'm 5'3".
  • Her body is made for strength. So is mine.
  • Our frames are very similar.
  • She's proof that women can be strong and carry muscle well.


I've already been hitting the gym and working out with real weights. Sadly, due to my job, I've lost some of my motivation, but have recently been inspired again. At my last visit, I could bench press 75 lbs, squat 80 lbs, deadlift 95 lbs, and bar-curl 50 lbs. I'm sure I've lost some of it, but I want to regain that lost strength and surpass it.

To reach my goal, I'm going to be back at the gym three times a week, get back into daily walks, and continue strong on my ketogenic eating regimen. (I refuse to call it a diet.) I will carry baskets whenever possible for shopping, and I will park as far away as I can. I will always take the stairs. I will return to doing yoga daily.

So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment